Foot Ulcer Module
This module provides foot assessment, management and prevention strategies for foot ulcers including:
- Foot ulcer epidemiology and the anatomy of the lower leg
- How to identify an ‘at risk’ foot and determine differences between neuropathic and arterial ulcers
- Principles of conservative sharp wound debridement and the impact of diabetes on foot disease
The Foot Ulcer module is suitable for all health professionals, podiatrists and student health professionals involved in the care of:
- diabetic clients/patients;
- aged care residents,
- clients/patients with peripheral arterial disease and foot deformities
Aboriginal Health Practitioners and clinical and Diabetic Educators may also find the section on Patient Education most useful in providing advice to clients/patients on how to care for their feet.
Australian College of Nursing: 6 Continuing Professional Development hours awarded for each module completed. “This online learning program is endorsed by ACN according to our Continuing Professional Development Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated 6 CPD hours per module according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Continuing Professional Development Standard”.
Australian College of Midwives: 6 Continuing Professional Development hours awarded for each module completed.
Volume Packages for Organisations
Are you looking to purchase over 100 modules or arrange access for staff within your organisation?
Contact us today and we will develop a customised quote for you. To get started we will require some basic information, included in the form: