Training for health professionals
Quality wound care treatment relies on the skills of frontline health professionals. It is estimated that 30-40% of patients are not receiving health care according to best practice.
Wound Innovations trains nurses, doctors, allied health professionals, pharmacists and students to maximise the translation of wound research evidence into clinical care.
Please view our Training Calendar to find a course, seminar or workshop that suits your professional development needs. Please note that dates, venues and time of educational events subject to change. Prices are exclusive of GST. Please contact us for more information on our events.
Training is delivered via:
- Wound education workshops
- Clinical skills development program
- Clinical placement opportunities
- Online education modules
Our education is delivered by qualified and experienced health professionals.
Here is what people had to say after attending our popular “Fundamentals of Wound Management” Workshop:
- “Very informative, friendly and experienced/knowledgeable staff”
- “Very helpful course to facilitate care plans for all levels of knowledge”
- “Well delivered and structured and very informative”
- “Very informative and relevant to practice nursing”