Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern Your use of the Wound Innovations Website, including the placing of an Order and the purchasing of an Item. By using the Wound Innovations Website, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions without limitation. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, You must cease using the Wound Innovations Website.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless a contrary intention appears:
“Business Day” means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Western Australia;
“Contract of Sale” means a contract between You and Wound Innovations for the sale of an Item;
“Delivery Address” means the address to which the Items are to be delivered as stated in each Order;
“Delivery Agent” means any third party delivery or shipping company nominated by Wound Innovations;
“Delivery Fee” means the fee charged for the delivery of each Order as set out in the section of Our Website titled “Shipping”;
“Delivery Timeframes” means the timeframe for the delivery of each Order as set out in the section of Our Website titled “Delivery Information”;
“eWAY” refers to Web Active Corporation Pty Ltd ACN 086 209 403;
“GST” means goods and services tax as defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth);
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any patent, trade mark, service mark, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world whether or not registered;
“Item” or “Items” means any goods listed for sale on the Wound Innovations Website;
“Listed Sale Price” means the price at which an Item is listed for sale in a Listing which may be discounted, from time to time, at Our discretion;
“Listing” means a listing on the Wound Innovations Website through which Wound Innovations offer to sell an Item to You;
“Order” means an offer by You to Wound Innovations to purchase an Item at the Listed Sale Price;
“Party” means Wound Innovations and / or You as the context requires;
“Personal Information” means information or an opinion about an individual as defined in section 6 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which is collected, used, disclosed, stored or handled by Wound Innovations for the purposes of the Agreement;
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions of use of the Wound Innovations Website;
“You” and “Your” are a reference to you;
“Wound Innovations” means Wound Innovations LTD ABN 32 625 162 343
“Wound Innovations Website” means the internet site owned by Wound Innovations and operating under the URL www.woundinnovations.com.au;
You represent and warrant that You are at least 18, alternatively at least 21, years of age, depending on the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, and that You have the legal capacity to access the Wound Innovations Website and to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
3.1. Listings on the Wound Innovations Website are merely an invitation to treat and do not represent an offer capable of acceptance.
3.2. You can place an Order by submitting the online order form available on the Wound Innovations Website.
3.3 You agree to provide in each Order complete and accurate information as to Your personal details (or those of Your nominated recipient for an Item) to enable the processing and delivery of Your Order. This information will also be used by the Delivery Agent to fulfill delivery of Your Order. Wound Innovations will not be liable to You for Your loss or that of any third party for a delay in processing or failure to process an Order or delay in delivery of an Item to You (or Your nominated recipient) to the extent to which that delay or failure is directly or indirectly due to inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided to You with respect to an Order.
3.4. An Order submitted by You on the Wound Innovations Website is an offer by You to purchase an Item for the Listed Sale Price (plus any Delivery Fee if applicable).
3.5. After placing an Order, You will receive an email from eWAY confirming Your Order details. This does not mean that Your Order has been accepted.
3.6. You agree to obtain the consent, from any nominated recipient of an Item, to the provision to Wound Innovations of personal details of Your nominated recipients of Items.
3.7. Once You submit an Order, cancellation of Your Order or changes to any Item specified in Your Order cannot be made (unless changes to the Order are made by agreement with Wound Innovations). However, Wound Innovations will allow You to return an Item in accordance with the returns policy set out in clause 7.
4. ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION OF ORDERS
4.1. Wound Innovations reserves the right to accept or reject Your Order for any reason at any time.
4.2. If Wound Innovations is willing and able to supply to You Items specified in Your Order, Wound Innovations will email You to confirm acceptance of the Order (“Order Confirmation”).
4.3. A Contract of Sale will be formed when Wound Innovations provides You with the Order Confirmation. Your Order will be assigned an order number and Wound Innovations will inform You of it in the Order Confirmation. Please quote the relevant order number in any subsequent correspondence with Wound Innovations relating to an Order.
4.4. The Contract of Sale will relate only to those Items referred to by Wound Innovations in the Order Confirmation.
4.5. If You place more than one Order, You will, unless otherwise advised by Wound Innovations, receive from Wound Innovations a separate Order Confirmation and receipts with respect to each Order.
4.6. A Tax Receipt is automatically generated once Your Order is submitted and will contain the GST component of your order for tax purposes.
4.7. If Wound Innovations is unable to complete an Order, the Order will lapse and a full refund of the Listed Sale Price (if payment has been made) will be made to You. You acknowledge that a refund of the Listed Sale Price for an Item is the only recourse in the event that Your Order is not accepted. All other liability is excluded.
5.1. Wound Innovations uses Delivery Agents to deliver Your Items. You agree to Your details including Your Delivery Address to be supplied to the Delivery Agent for the purpose of delivering Your Items.
5.2. Where applicable, a tracking number will be provided to You once Wound Innovations has shipped the Order.
5.3. You agree to pay the applicable Delivery Fee for each Order.
5.4. Wound Innovations reserves its right to increase the Delivery Fee if:
- the quantity of Items in Your Order is large and/or of excessive weight (determined at Wound Innovations’ discretion);
- Wound Innovations is required to package items separately;
- Your Order is subject to customs fees, import duties and / or taxes of the country to which You have Your Order shipped;
- delivery to You of Your Items otherwise causes Wound Innovations to incur costs or expenses additional to the usual costs involved in delivery of an Item.
5.5. Wound Innovations aims to achieve the delivery time frames set out below:
- Australia wide: 1-5 Business Days;
- New Zealand: 5-10 Business Days; and
- International (other than New Zealand): 10-15 Business Days.
5.6. From time to time, Wound Innovations may not be able to achieve the delivery time frames specified in clause 5.7. You acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions:
- Wound Innovations cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the delivery time frames specified in clause 5.5;
- delivery time frames may change from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances;
- Wound Innovations is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury You suffer or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery; and
- Wound Innovations does not guarantee the success of international delivery nor does it warrant that it will be able to deliver Items to every international destination.
5.8. If You are not personally available to accept delivery, You may appoint a representative to do so in Your place. The representative must be over 16 years of age and capable of receiving delivery on Your behalf, and You agree that Wound Innovations is entitled to rely on the representative’s instructions as if they were Your own.
5.9. You or Your nominated representative may be required to sign a delivery manifest to confirm that delivery has taken place. If You or Your nominated representative refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.
5.10. If there is no one available at the Delivery Address to accept delivery, or there is limited access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make delivery, a calling card will be left for You to collect the Item from a local post office. It is Your responsibility to follow the instructions stated on the calling card.
5.11. Where redelivery is required for any reason, You may be required to pay any associated fees for redelivery.
5.12. It is Your responsibility to ensure that each delivery address specified in an Order is correct. Wound Innovations has no responsibility with respect to Items delivered to an incorrect address as a result of incorrect information provided by You.
5.13. Risk and title in each Item passes to You on the date and at the time of delivery of the Item to the Delivery Agent for delivery to You.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
6.1 All Listings and Listed Sale Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are not inclusive of GST. Where GST is applicable, it will be applied during the order process.
6.2. The price applicable to an Item ordered by You shall, except in the case of an obvious error, be the Listed Sale Price on the Wound Innovations Website at the time You submit Your Order for the relevant Item.
6.3. The Listed Sale Price of Items is subject to change without notice but changes will not affect Orders in respect of which You have received an Order Confirmation from Wound Innovations.
6.4. The Listed Sale Price shall be processed using a third party payment gateway service run by eWAY. eWAY’s terms and conditions can be viewed on its website at www.eway.com.au/company/legal
6.5. It is Your responsibility to:
- ensure there is sufficient clear credit available in Your nominated credit / debit card account to meet the Listed Sale Price at the time of placing the Order; and
- check the amounts debited in the Your account statement provided by Your credit / debit card issuer, since if there is insufficient credit in the Your nominated account or You gave Wound Innovations incorrect account details, You may be charged a fee by Your credit / debit card issuer due to the failed or incorrect payment.
6.6. All Items supplied by Wound Innovations to you, and any proceeds arising therefrom, shall remain Wound Innovations sole and absolute property as legal and equitable owner until the Listed Sale Price and the Delivery Fee for the Items supplied is received by Wound Innovations.
7. RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
7.1. Subject to clause 7.3, Wound Innovations will provide You with a choice of either a refund or an exchange where an Item:
- a has been incorrectly described in a Listing;
- fails to be of an acceptable quality;
- is defective or damaged; or
- is different to the Item You ordered.
7.2. Wound Innovations do not offer refunds or exchanges for “change of mind”.
7.3. Wound Innovations will attempt to ensure that Items containing fragile goods, are appropriately packaged for delivery. Notwithstanding this, Wound Innovations cannot guarantee that the goods will be free from blemishes that may occur in transit.
7.4. To obtain an exchange or refund, You must contact Wound Innovations by email at email@example.com. You must provide Wound Innovations with the following details:
- Your Order number;
- description of the Item; and
- the reason(s) for return of the Item.
7.5. Items should be returned by post or courier to the following address:
Ground Floor Boundary Court
55 Little Edward Street
Spring Hill Qld 4000
PO BOX 2375
Toowong DC QLD 4066
7.6. You assume the risk of, and shall be responsible for, any loss of or damage to any Item during transit. For this reason, Wound Innovations recommend that You take out shipment/postage insurance.
7.7. Refunds will be credited to a Card of Your nomination. Alternatively, You may request a refund in the form of a credit note.
7.8. Notwithstanding clause 7.1, no refund or exchange will be given, nor will Wound Innovations be responsible for the quality or fitness of an Item, once the Item has been on-sold or gifted by You.
8. MY ACCOUNT
8.1. To create an Account, You must follow the instructions on the Wound Innovations Website. Your username will be the email address You provide when registering. Your Username must not, in the opinion of Wound Innovations, be inappropriate or offensive and must not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Wound Innovations can require You to immediately change Your Username if Wound Innovations thinks it is inappropriate for use in relation to the Wound Innovations Website.
8.2. To create an Account, You must select a password, known only to You. Your Account is non-transferable. You must keep Your Account details safe and must not disclose them to any third party. The Account may be used only by the individual who created it and not by anyone else. Wound Innovations reserves the right to terminate Your Account if Wound Innovations has reason to believe that Your Account details are being used by anyone other than You.
8.2. You shall be liable for all activities that are undertaken using Your Account together with the associated password and shall compensate Wound Innovations for any and all losses Wound Innovations may suffer as a result of any failure by You to keep Your Username and password strictly secure at all times.
8.3 Purchase of e-learning products (online modules) provide 12 month access from date of purchase. These products will expire after 12 months in Your Account if the product is not renewed. Certificates of Completion are valid for 12 months from date of completion.
9. USE OF THE WI WEBSITE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1. You alone (not Wound Innovations) are responsible for ensuring that placement of an Order and any other activities conducted by You on the Wound Innovations Website are lawful. You must also ensure that You strictly comply with these Terms and Conditions.
9.2. When accessing and using the Wound Innovations Website, You must:
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Wound Innovations’ computing systems or networks or, where the Wound Innovations Website is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems or networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Wound Innovations Website in any way which may impair the functionality of the Wound Innovations Website or impair the ability of any other user to use the Wound Innovations Website;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials, other than those to which You have been given express permission to access, or to the computer system on which the Wound Innovations Website is hosted;
- not transmit, or input into the Wound Innovations Website, any:
- files that may damage any other person’s computing device or software;
- content that may be offensive; or
- material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use);
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to operate the Wound Innovations Website.
9.3. You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Items displayed on the Wound Innovations Website are for illustration purposes only, and the sizes and dimensions of the actual Items may be different;
- You have read any corresponding written description of the Items prior to submitting Your Order;
- the colour of the actual Item may vary in shade, tone or density from the colour as depicted on the Wound Innovations Website;
- where dimensions or other measurements are provided in the description of an Item, it is Your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Item is suitable for Your purpose prior to submitting Your Order (including whether the Item will be capable of delivery to Your Delivery Address due to sufficient, appropriate and safe access); and
- any accessory featured with the Item is for illustration purpose only, and may be sold separately.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
10.1. Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights with respect to, the Wound Innovations Website and any associated documentation are the property of Wound Innovations and may not be used or reproduced in full or in part without Wound Innovations’ prior written notice.
10.2. You may not, unless expressly permitted by the Agreement, use the Wound Innovations Website, or the material contained in it (“the Material”), for any purpose. This includes:
- the reproduction of the Material in any material form;
- the distribution of the Material in any material form
- re-transmission of the Material by any medium of communication;
- uploading and / or reposting the Material to any other site on the Internet; or
- “framing” the Material with other material on any other Internet site.
10.3. You may not modify, copy or otherwise commercialize:
- the layout of the Wound Innovations Website; or
- any computer software or code contained in the Wound Innovations Website.
11.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Wound Innovations excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss, including consequential loss, or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Wound Innovations Website.
11.2. If You suffer loss or damage as a result of Wound Innovations’ negligence, breach of contract or other act or omission that cannot at law be avoided pursuant to clause 11.1, any claim by You against Wound Innovations arising will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to an amount equal to the value of the relevant Items purchased by You.
12.1.You agree to release, indemnify and keep Wound Innovations indemnified from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by Wound Innovations arising out of or in connection with Your:
- failure to comply with the Agreement;
- failure to complete a transaction;
- use of the Wound Innovations Website;
- purchase of an Item; and
- infringement of the intellectual property, privacy or confidentiality rights of a service provider or any third party.
12.2. Wound Innovations cannot guarantee uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free access to the Wound Innovations Website, and its operation may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Wound Innovations’ control.
13. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR SERVICES
The Wound Innovations Website may include links to other websites maintained by third parties which are not under the control of Wound Innovations (“Linked Sites”). Wound Innovations makes available Linked Sites to You solely as a convenience, and the inclusion on the Wound Innovations Website of links to Linked Sites does not imply endorsement by Wound Innovations of the Linked Sites. Linked Sites are not under the control of Wound Innovations and Wound Innovations is not responsible for the material contained on any Linked Site or the consequences of accessing such sites. You access Linked Sites at Your own risk and by accessing them You leave the Wound Innovations Website.
You warrant that where You have placed an Order on behalf of another person or entity, You have the authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of that person or entity and agree that by placing an Order You bind the person or entity on whose behalf You act to the performance of any and all obligations that You become subject to by virtue of these Terms and Conditions, without limiting Your own personal obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
15. CONSUMER GUARANTEES
To the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantee or statutory provision intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the Agreement.
17. RESTRICTION OF USE
17.1. Without limiting other remedies available to Wound Innovations at law, in equity or under the Agreement, Wound Innovations may, without notice to You and at Wound Innovations’ sole discretion, issue You a warning, restricting Your activities through the Wound Innovations Website or temporarily prohibit or indefinitely prohibit Your use of the Wound Innovations Website where:
- You have, or Wound Innovations believes that You have, breached the Agreement, which includes any of Wound Innovations’ policies, in any way;
- Wound Innovations is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide to Wound Innovations; or
- Wound Innovations believes that Your actions may cause loss or damage to or otherwise unlawfully harm You, third parties or Wound Innovations, Wound Innovations’ related bodies corporate or affiliates, directors, employees or agents.
17.2. For security, confidentiality and privacy reasons, Wound Innovations is not obliged to provide You with the details of any investigation that Wound Innovations may conduct or any action which Wound Innovations may take, in relation to Your use of the Wound Innovations Website.
18. HELP AND ASSISTANCE
18.1. If You require technical help with the Wound Innovations Website, please check the support provided by Wound Innovations on the Wound Innovations Website or failing that email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18.2. Whilst Wound Innovations intends that the Wound Innovations Website should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Wound Innovations Website may become unavailable in order to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place. If for any reason Wound Innovations NS has to interrupt the Wound Innovations Website for longer periods than Wound Innovations would normally expect, Wound Innovations will use reasonable endeavours to publish in advance details of such interruption on the Wound Innovations Website.
18.3.Please contact Wound Innovations at reception@WoundInnovations.com.au if You suspect any abuse or misuse of the Wound Innovations Website so that Wound Innovations is able to notify the relevant authorities.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The Agreement supersedes and extinguishes all prior agreements, representations (whether oral or written), and understandings and constitutes the entire agreement between You and Wound Innovations relating to the Wound Innovations Website and any other matter dealt with in the Agreement.
The failure to exercise or delay in exercising any power or right by a Party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of a power or right preclude any other exercise of it or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the Party to be bound by the waiver.
21. ALTERATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Wound Innovations reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by publishing them on the Wound Innovations Website:
- without giving You notice; and
- without giving You any explanation or justification for such change.
22. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland to determine any dispute arising out of the Agreement.
If any part of the Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severed without affecting the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
24.1. You acknowledge and agree that any notice given under the Agreement by either Party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission.
24.2. Notices to Wound Innovations must be sent to email@example.com or to any other email address notified by email to You by Wound Innovations. Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided when placing an Order.