ACRRM and RACGP Course
This online course is for members of the Australian College of Remote and Rural Medicine and Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. The course comprises of the following modules:
- Introduction to Wound Management
- Fundamentals of Burn Management
- Comprehensive Foot Ulcer Management
- Lower Leg Ulcer Management
- Management of Malignant Wounds
- Perineal Care Module
- Assessment and Management of Pressure Injuries
- Essentials of Skin Tear Management
You can complete one or all of the modules over a 12-month period, with each module earning you 16 pts for QI & CPD Category 2 Activity (RACGP) or 30 PRPD points (ACRRM).
If you would like to purchase this module click here.
Volume Packages for Organisations
Are you looking to purchase over 100 modules or arrange access for staff within your organisation?
Contact us today and we will develop a customised quote for you. To get started we will require some basic information, included in the form: