- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Foot Ulceration Workshop
Earn 10 Hours CPD and learn evidence-based management of diabetes related foot disease in this half day workshop.
Located at our state of the art learning facilities at Spring Hill, this event utilises a practical skills development approach to learning about evidenced based foot ulceration management.
- Recognise the prevalence and incidence of diabetes related foot disease in Australia
- Describe the strategies to avoid diabetes related foot disease
- Describe the pathophysiology of diabetes related foot disease
- Demonstrate a vascular assessment in the person with diabetes related foot disease
- Understand the principles of examination of a patient with a neuropathic foot
- Describe the principles of management of diabetes related foot disease
- Sharon Whalley NP-candidate, Grad Dip Wound Care
- Scott Lucadou-Wells BAppSc(Pod) Grad Cert (HM)
Boundary Court, Ground Floor
55 Little Edward Street,
Spring Hill, Brisbane QLD 4000
Low cost parking on site
- Wound Product User Guide (RRP $30+GST)
- 1x Online module (RRP $50+GST)
- Morning tea
- Certificate of Attendance
- 4 hrs CPD workshop, 6 hrs CPD online module
- Early Bird: $288.00 inc. GST – ends 8 October 2018
- Regular: $320.00 inc. GST – from 9 October 2018
Workshop ideal for:
All clinicians who are involved in foot wound management as part of their day-to-day practice, such as: General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Podiatrists, Pharmacists, Community Nurses, Registered & Enrolled Nurses. Undergraduate students are also welcome and encouraged to attend.