For November only, we are holding a sale in our shop for 20%OFF our Wound Product User Guide.
Additionally, if you would like to earn up to 6 hours CPD and update or refresh your knowledge of a range of wound management topics such as perineal care and burns management, receive $5OFF per module when you purchase our Product Guide.
About Our wound Product User Guide:
There are a myriad of wound products available on the market. This easy to use guide provides relevant information on the most commonly used wound products.
- Four main sections: wound cleansers, skin protection, primary dressings, secondary dressings with references
- Each dressing is explained in terms of its composition, properties, indications for use, application techniques and precautions and contraindications
- Advantages and disadvantages of each dressing/product listed, along with an image of a wound that the dressing would typically be used for
- Products covered are referred to in it’s composition terms (i.e. hydrogel, alginate, silver) with commercial product examples (the guide is not an endorsement of any listed manufacturers)
- 40 page spiral bound book
- Professionally printed on 150GSM matt paper stock with hard cover and back
- Ideal companion resource for many of our modules, however is most relevant for the Introduction to Wound Management Module where these products are discussed in Part 2.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days
To claim this offer:
Click on ‘shop’ in the menu to browse online modules, or click here to add items to your cart.